1. You will eat soup. It will be homemade.
2. If your temperature goes above 100 you WILL lose your blanket
3. Popsicles are good for you. Especially fudge popsicles.
4. There will be water, and vitamins, lots of both
5. Cool showers/baths required when temperature goes above 102
6. Sleep. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
7. frequent hand washing and tooth brushing, a must.
8. No sharing cups, no kisses on the face. Cover your mouth!
9. Visits to the Dr. require complaints from me.
10. Stop complaining, we all know being sick sucks. Also stop apologizing for being sick.
-This post brought to you by the Mr. and his small but stressful case of pneumonia.