I just discovered I have been nominated for a Liebster! Cara Heinze over at Who has time for the gym? chose me for for The Liebster award, it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers to help promote their blog.
The rules are as follows; I must:
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions from Cara.
- Pass the torch by nominating 11 new bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for my nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
11 facts about me…
- I’m an only child.
- I have a very short temper and low tolerance for dishonesty.
- I got married at 18.
- I was a momma’s girl.
- I collect cupcake things…cupcake teapots are like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow for me.
- I don’t like other people’s kids as a rule, not a ‘hate’ dislike more of a “Meh.” dislike.
- I’m on my second pot of coffee as I’m typing this.
- I lack the social filter of knowing what’s acceptable to discuss. It’s all fair game. Periods, paychecks, porn.
- I HATE with the fire of a thousand suns, public toilets. I’d rather squat in a parking lot.
- I have a 1998 Happy Birthday Barbie on my desk.
- I like beer…and wine…a lot
1. What is your favorite song?
2. What is your favorite movie?
Wow. I hate that question, it varies so much depending on my mood! I guess Grandma’s Boy hasn’t gotten old yet. That or Fan Boys. Here are both, and they’re NSFW.
3. What is one place you want to travel to that is off the beaten path?
4. What is your favorite way to get exercise in?
Walking. I don’t get out enough lately-I’m going to blame the overnight change but in all honesty I’m just not making the time to do it.
5. What is your favorite book?
6. If you could change your career, what would you be?
I wouldn’t want too. My previous career was body piercing and the only thing I enjoy more is being home, teaching my kids.
7. What would you tell your 7 year old self about your future?
It’s going to be harder than you can imagine, and you will want to give up but in the end it is worth it. The pain, the loss, the lessons that seem so horrible are worth it.
8. If someone offered you a free trip to the moon would you take it?
Do I get a return trip?
9. Name one person who you would most like to have lunch with. Famous or not, alive or dead.
10. What is your favorite animal?
Hard to choose one.
11. Who is your favorite blogger?
I don’t have a favorite blogger. I like different bloggers for their varied topics.
Bloggers I nominate for this award;
My questions for them:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your most important life lesson, learned?
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
- Favorite quote or life motto.
- Do you give change to street performers?
- What is the last book you read?
- How did you choose your children’s names?
- If you could change one thing in your life at no expense what would it be?
- Do you color your hair?
- What object is immediately to your left?
- Biggest regret?